FAB OIL SOLUBLE COFFEE,,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD TIRAMISU
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
A fancy delectable dessert that literally screams PICK ME UP - Yes its Tiramisu 😍
Savoiardi/ladyfinger biscuits - 5/6(this was store bought so had eggs, eggfree version can be made at home)
Cold Whipping Cream - 1/2 cup
Mascarpone Cheese - 1/4 cup
Apyura Tiramisu Spread - 2 tbsp
Fab coffee flavour - few drops
Cocoa powder - for dusting
Chocolate curls - for garnish
For Coffee Soaking Syrup :
Water - 1 cup
Instant Coffee Powder - 1 tbsp(add more as per taste)
Fab Coffee Flavour - few drops
1. Whip room temperature mascarpone cheese till soft and fluffy.
2. Add apyura tiramisu spread and mix properly.
3. In another bowl, whip cold whipping cream till medium stiff peaks.
4. Fold whipped cream gently in mascarpone cheese mixture. Keep it covered and refrigerated till we assemble.
5. For coffee soaking syrup heat 1 cup water and add instant coffee powder to it. Gently warm the mixture and bring it down from heat. Add fab coffee flavour and let it cool down.
1. Take a container, here I m using stem glasses.
2. Quickly dip savoiardi biscuit in prepared coffee soaking syrup(only for few seconds) and place it at the base of container.
3. Add/pipe mascarpone-cream mix over the soaked biscuits.
4. Repeat the layers till the container is full.
5. Dust the top with cocoa powder and garnish with few chocolate curls.
And we are ready to dig in 😊
Don't leave savoiardi biscuits in soaking syrup for longer than 3-4 seconds.