FAB PRODUCTS USED
APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD THANDAI
Baking time 18-20 mins
Resting time 20-30 mins
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Ma'amoul is a filled butter cookie made with semolina flour. The filling can be made with dried fruits like figs or dates or nuts such as pistachios or walnuts and occasionally almonds. This version uses thandai as a summer festive flavour.
Fine semolina (chiroti rava) - 80gm
APF - 65 gm
Ghee - 20 gm
Butter - 20 gm
Powdered sugar - 2 tbsp
Salt - a pinch
Yeast - 1/4 tsp
Castor sugar- 1 tsp
Water - 2 tbsp
Fab rose essence - a few drops
Cream cheese - 50 gm
Icing sugar - 2 tbsp
Apyura Thandai spread - 2 tbsp
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well
- Put it aside and let it rest for about 20-30 mins.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in icing sugar and Apyura thandai spread and mix well.
- chill in refrigerator for 10 mins so that easy to fill in cookies.
Take a small size dough ball , flatten in your palms and fill in the thandai mixture.
- Seal properly from all sides.
- muffin moulds can also be used .
- place prepared cookies on a baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven @180 c for 18-20 mins.