1/2 cup cold solid tiramisu
1½ tsp strawberry flavour
¼cup + 1tbsp mashed beetroot
1 cup sorghum
3tbsp jaggery powder
¼ cup softened butter
Pinch of a salt
* Take the cold solid tiramisu and make small balls about 1 inch in diameter. Be quick as tiramisu spread melts quickly.
* Put the balls back in freezer.
* Dry roast sorghum on low flame for 4-5 min until an aroma is released and colour just starts to change.
* Add strawberry flavour to mashed beetroot and keep aside.
* Take butter in a clean bowl and whisk it with handmixer for couple of minutes until it becomes light and fluffy.
* Add jaggery powder and whisk again for a minute till mixed well.
* Sieve sorghum and salt 3 to 4 times.
* Add the flour part by part and whisk with hand or by handmixer if comfortable just enough such that the flour is coated well.
* Now add the mashed beetroot and make a soft pliable dough.
* keep aside for 5-10 min.
* Now make equal 8 parts of the dough. Take one and pat it between your palms like making a patty.
* Press in the middle with thumb and form an indent.
* Put one tiramisu ball and press from the side to make a ball engulfing the small tiramisu ball. Repeat with all the other parts.
* keep all the cookies in refridgerator for an hour.
* preheat oven to 160° C.
* line the cookies on a tray with parchment paper.
* bake for 15 min.
* let them cool completely.
mashed beetroot: chop beetroot in small cubes and steam-cook without any water. Once cooked strain it and remove any excess juice as much as you can.