Shahi gulkand cupcake with basundi frosting
FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE BASUNDI,FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE SHAHI GULKAND
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Cupcake filled with gulkand and its frosting is flavoured with basundi flavour
Maida 1 cup
Sugar 3/4 cup
Butter ½ cup
Baking Powder 1 tsp
Milk ¼ cup
Fab Shahi gulkand essence ¼ tsp
1 cup whipping cream
2-3 drops Fab basundi oil soluble essence
• Beat butter and sugar till it gets fluffy.
• Add egg and mix it properly. Add vanilla essence.
• In other bowl sieve all purpose flour and baking powder.
• Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients alternatively adding milk into it.
• Line the muffin tray with cup cake liners and pour in the cake batter till ¾ of cavity in muffin tray.
• Bake it in the preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 20 min for 20 min, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow them too cool.
• Whip the cream to the stiff peaks.
• Add Fab basundi oil soluble essence.
• Gently code the centre of each cupcake (about a ¾ " circle) and fill with cooled strawberry filling. Be careful not to core through the bottom of your cupcake. Leave about ½ " on the bottom so your filling doesn't fall through when unwrapped.
• Fill gulkand in a piping bag and fill it in the cavity of cupcake.
• Frost it with Basundi flavored whipped cream.
• Garnish it with rose petals and pistachios.
Contest: Celebrating August
I am a homebaker from Jodhpur. I love baking. I have made my passion for baking to my profession. I bake my products using best quality ingredients and with utmost hygine so that I can deliver quality bakes to my clients.