FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE KHEER,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD ELAICHI TOFFEE
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
It is rich and creamy sweetened desert recipe made with grated carrots full cream milk.
For carrot kheer
1 tbsp ghee
1 ½ Carrot (Grated)
1 litre full fat milk
¼ cup rice
½ cup fox nuts (roasted and crushed)
�..." Cup sugar
15-20 no Saffron Strands
¼ tsp Oil Soluble Premium Kheer Essence
1 tbsp Apyura Premium Elaichi Toffee Spread
• Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan over medium flame.
• Add grated carrot and sauté over low flame for 4 to 5 min stirring continuously
• Crush the soaked rice with your fingers and add into carrots.
• Cook it for another 4 to 5 min.
• Add full fat milk, mix well and bring it to a boil over low flame.
• Cook it for next 15 to 20 min.
• Add roasted and crushed fox nuts in it. Mix it properly.
• Cook until it gets thicken.
• Add saffron strands and sugar.
• Cook for it around 5 min, stir continuously until to avoid burning of carrot and milk.
• Add chopped Almonds and cashew nuts.
• Add Oil Soluble Premium Kheer Essence and Apyura Premium Elaichi Toffee Spread, mix well and turn off the flame.
• Transfer into serving bowls and garnish with chopped pistachios and almonds. Drizzle some Apyura Premium Elaichi Toffee Spread on carrot kheer. Serve it hot
Cook kheer at slow flame. Use carrots that are sweet in taste.