1. Milk half litre
2. Rice 50 gm (soaked and grinded)
3. Sugar 50 gram
4. Fab Rose essence one tablespoon
5. Pink gel colour 1-2 drops
6. Gelatin 1-2 sheets
1. Soak Rice for 1 hour and grind it.
2. Boil milk and add the grinded rice, sugar and add 1-2 drops of pink gel colour.
3. Soak the gelatin sheets in warm water for 5 minutes.
4. Add the gelatin to the mixture of boiled milk.
5. Cool the mixture of firni and pour it in a mould, I have used a rose mould. Set it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
6. Garnish with pistachios and rose petals and serve chilled.