FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE RASMALAI
Short Recipe Description
This is one of the most loved modaks that is prepared during Ganpati festival. I love preparing different types of Prasad during the 5 days and this is the easiest and yummiest of all 😊
1 Cup dessicated coconut
4 - 5 tbsp condensed milk
25 gm mix dry fruits
Few saffron strands
1 tsp cardamom powder
Few drops of fab premium os Rasmalai essence
Few drops of yellow colour
Silver Vark for decoration
1) Lightly roast the dessicated coconut on low flame until you get the aroma. The colour should not change Cool it.
2) Roast the dry fruits and cut it.
3) Take the dessicated coconut and mix the remaining ingredients - condensed milk, dry fruits, cardamom powder, saffron strands, colour and essence.
4) Mix everything properly.
5)Take a modak mould and put the mixture in it to give it the shape of modak.
6) Likewise make the modaks of the remaining mixture.
7) Decorate it with silver vark and it's ready!!