APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD RABDI ( HEALTHY)
Vegetarian,Contains Nuts & Seeds
1. Mix vanilla custard powder and milk and keep it aside. Make sure it is lump free.
2. Put a pan on the flame and add full fat milk cream, fresh cream and condensed milk and let it boil.
3. Mix the vanilla custard powder and milk mixture with the ingredients in the pan. Add in batches.
4. Cook for 2 mins and switch off the flame.
5. Add Rabri Premium Spread to the above mixture
6. Make a dough of flour, oil, salt and water. Keep it aside for 20 mins.
7. Separate small portions of the dough and roll them into sheets.
8. Crumble the motichoor laddus, put them onto the sheets and roll like spring rolls.
9. Fry the rolls in oil until golden brown.
10. Garnish and serve with Custard Rabri.
New Delhi India
Contest: Celebrating August
My name is Pooja Yadav, a housewife. After the continuous insistence of my daughter, I started my home baking business!