FAB PRODUCTS USED
APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD NATKHAT CHATPAT
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
These are super healthy crackers with zero refined flour! A perfect bite when you crave something savoury...
Eggless,Vegetarian,Healthy Grain,Contains Nuts & Seeds
1/4 cup Whole wheat flour
1/4 cup Rice flour
2 tbsp Semolina
1 tbsp salted butter
2 tbsp Apyura Natkhat Chatpat Spread
1 tbsp mixed seeds ( sunflower, pumpkin, sesame,flax seeds)
1/4 tsp mixed herbs
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
Some water for binding the dough
1) Sieve whole wheat flour,rice flour and Semolina in a bowl.
2) Add salted butter, mixed seeds,herbs and chilli flakes. Mix well.
3) Now add Apyura Natkhat Chatpat Spread.
4) After mixing properly , add water 1 tbsp at a time to bind the dough. The dough should neither be hard not soft.
5) Take a silpat. Spread some whole wheat flour and roll out the dough.
6) Cut the Crackers in desired shape and bake them in a preheated oven at 180 degree for 18 - 20 minutes.
7) Allow them to cool on a wire rack. At first they will seem to be slightly soft but will harden when it's cooled.
8) Store them in a air tight container and enjoy these healthy and nutritious Chatpate Crackers !!
Serve with your favourite summer drink.
* No need to add Baking powder/Baking soda
* No need to add salt if using salted butter