FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB OIL SOLUBLE SAFFRON,,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD RABDI ( HEALTHY)
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
When the contest is talking about festivals, its compulsory to include a festive flavour...what do you say? 🙂
Made Motichoor laddoo cupcakes with rabdi filled centre for rakhi.
All purpose flour - 3/4 cup
Powdered sugar - 5 tbsp
Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Vanilla essence - few drops
Oil - 1/4 cup
Milk - 6 tbsp
Curd - 1/4 cup
Motichoor laddoo - 3-4 pc
Fab saffron essence - few drops
Apyura rabdi spread - 3-4 tbsp
Whipping cream - 1/2 cup
1. Sieve APF, baking soda,baking powder 2-3 times and keep aside.
2. Whisk curd and sugar till sugar is dissolved.
3. Add oil to curd mixture and mix properly
4. Add dry flour mix and milk alternately to the curd-oil mix.
5. Add vanilla essence.
6. Crumble 1.5 half laddu & mix with the batter.
7. Fill the batter 3/4th in cupcake liner and bake for 20-25 mins in a pre heated oven at 160 deg celcius.
1. Whip cold whipping cream to medium stiff peaks.
2. Add fab saffron essence and crumbled laddu to the cream and fold gently.
1. Make 4-5 mini laddu from a single laddu.
2. Make a hole in cooled cupcake with an apple corer and fill apyura rabdi spread.
3. Close the hole and frost with prepared frosting.
4. Put mini ladoo on top and garnish with edible silver leaf