FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB OIL SOLUBLE MANGO,FAB OIL SOLUBLE SAFFRON
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
It's a Cavity cake filled with mango shrikhand cream
Yogurt - 180gm
Oil (Odorless) -75ml
Baking soda -1/2 tsp
Apple Cider Vinegar -3/4 tsp
Baking Powder - 3/4 tsp
All purpose flour -150gm
Fab saffron essence -1/2 tsp
Fab Mango Essence -1/4 tsp
Pistachios chopped 2-3
Saffron strands 20-25 nos
Diced fresh mango, pistachios slivers, rose petals.
Milk - 50ml
Hung Yogurt - 250 gm
Condensed Milk -100 gm
Fab Mango Essence - 1/4 tsp
A pinch of Saffron
Amul cream - 50 gm
• Pre heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
• Lightly grease and line a 6" baking tin.
• In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt oil, sugar, baking soda, apple cider vinegar and salt.
• Stand for 5 minutes until bubbly.
• Add above mixture in the flower whisk it until smooth.
• Add Fab Saffron essence.
• Transfer to prepared tin and bake for about 35 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
• Cool completely, then gently cut out a 4" circle from center.
• Slice the 4 "circle into 3 layers.
For Saffron milk
• Stir together, stand for 10 minutes.
• Chill for 30 minutes.
For Mango Shrikhand
• Whisk well until smooth.
• Chill for an hour.
• Put one layer to the cut out cavity to make the base of the cake.
• Moist it with saffron milks than fill the cavity with Shrikhand cream.
• Sprinkle some pistachios on the shrikhand cream.
• Top with the reserved second layer of cake and moist it with saffron milk.
• Place in the freezer for an hour for the filling to set.
• Once the filling is set pipe with whipped creame, top with mango shrikhand, freshly diced mango, pistachio slivers and rose petals.
For baking all ingredients should be at room temperature.