FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB OIL SOLUBLE LITCHI,,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD BLACK CURRANT
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
The tangy flavour of Apyura black currant spread with fab litchi oil soluble essence makes the cake more delightful and flavourful.
All purpose flour 184gm
Castor Sugar 144gm
Baking powder 4.5gm
Baking Soda 6.5gm
Vanilla essence 3.5gm
Non-dairy whipping cream 300gms
Fab Litchi Essence (oil soluble) 3-4 drops
Apyura Black Currant Spread 5-6 tablespoon
Dye colours (magic)
Method for cake sponge:
1.Preheat the oven at 180 degree celcius and grease the tin.
2. Cream sugar and curd until the sugar is completely dissolved
3. Add baking powder and baking soda and combine.(leave aside for 3 mins)
4. Add vegetable and vanilla essence and mix well.
5. Now slowly add sifted flour (about a tbsp) at a time and fold into the wet ingredients.
6. Pour the batter in the prepared tin and bake it at 180 degree celsius for 25-30 mins
Method for frosting:
1. Whip the cream till stiff peaks
2. Add fab litchi oil soluble essence and the colour of your choice
1. Cut the cake into 4 equal parts
2. Place the first layer on the cake board and sprinkle some water to soak the layer.
3. Now put genuine amount of cream on the layers and add Apyura black currant spread evenly.
4. Repeat the same with other layers.
5. Crumb coat the cake and put it in the refrigerator for 15-20 mins to set.
6. After taking out the cake from the fridge, do the final coating and decorate as per liking.
Always work with good-quality ingredients and baking tools. If cream becomes dry, sprinkle some water and mix again and it will get its texture back.