FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB OIL SOLUBLE LITCHI
baking time - 20 mins; decoration time - 30 mins
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Ingredients for the cake:
1. All purpose flour - 120g
2. Baking powder - ½ tsp
3. Baking soda - ¼ tsp
4. Salt - a pinch
5. Oil - 60 ml
6. Sugar - 70g
7. Milk - 20 ml
8. Yoghurt - 130g
9. Rose water - 1 tbsp
10. Fab Litchi Litchi flavour - ¼ tsp
11. Pink food colour - 3 drops
Ingredients for the filling:
1. Fresh litchi (deseeded) - 6 pcs
2. Gulkand - 3 tsp
Ingredients for the decoration:
1. Whipped cream - 200g
2. Fab Litchi essence - 2 drops
3. Pink food colour - 2 drops
4. Rose petals - 3 tbsp
1. In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
2. In another bowl, mix oil, sugar, yoghurt and milk thoroughly.
3. Now add Fab Litchi Flavour and pink food colour and mix properly.
4. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet mixture in three steps.
5. Pour 1/3rd batter into the cupcake liners.
6. Fill the 6 pieces of litchi with gulkand and place each inside the batter in the cupcake liners.
7. Now fill the cupcake liners with more batter so that it covers the litchi.
8. Bake the cupcakes inside a pre-heated oven at 175C for 20 mins.
9. After the cupcakes are cooled, frost them with the whipped cream mixed with Fab litchi flavour.
10. Decorate them with rose petals.