FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB NATURAL LEMON EXTRACT
180°C for 35-40 mins
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Granulated sugar - 250gms
Softened unsalted butter - 85gms
Vegetable oil - 60ml
Zest of - 2 lemons
2 large eggs -
Lemon juice - 60ml
Fab 100% Natural Oil Soluble Lemon Extract - 5ml
Flour - 283gm
Baking powder - 6gm
Baking soda - 3gm
Salt - ½ tsp
Poppy seeds - 2tbsp
Buttermilk - 250ml
2: For Glaze
Powdered sugar - 125gm
Lemon juice - 20ml To 30ml
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients flour, baking soda , baking powder & salt.
- In a large bowl add granulated sugar and zest of lemon and rub these with your finger tips.
- Then add butter and oil and beat till it becomes light thick batter .
- Then add Lemon juice and Fab 100% Natural Oil Soluble Lemon Extract.Beat again.
- Then add eggs one by one and beat again.
- Then add all the dry ingredients .
- Then add buttermilk in the batter.
- At last add poppy seeds in the batter.
- Pour the batter in greased baking pan and bake it for 180°C for 35-40 mins or until it comes out clean.
- Take out the cake from the oven and let it Cool down for a few minutes.
- For glazing, In a bowl add powdered sugar and mix small portion of lemon juice until it becomes light ribbon consistency .Then spread the glaze onto the cake and decorate it with desired buttercream..