FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE LAVENDER,FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE MADAGASCAR VANILLA
180°C for 40-45 min
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Here I am presenting the recipe for Lemon - Lavender Tea cake. I always liked to experiment unusual combinations of flavours and Fab just have the variety of flavours you could think of. This is best enjoyed with a cup of hot tea.
1: For cake
unsalted butter - 100gms
powdered sugar - 220 gms
FAB Premium Oil Soluble Madagascar Vanilla - ½ tsp
FAB Premium Oil Soluble Lavender flavour - 1/8 th tsp
Egg separated and beat egg white - 1
All-purpose flour - 260gms
Baking powder - 1 tsp
baking soda - ¼ tsp
salt - ¼ tsp
plain yogurt - 250 gms
Juice from lemons - 2
lemon rind - 1 tsp
2: FOR GLAZE
Icing sugar - 50 gms
water - 1 tsp
Fab Premium Madagascar Vanilla flavour - 1/4th tsp
FAB Premium Oil Soluble Lavender flavour - Few drops
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Grease pan and set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar, - Fab Premium Madagascar Vanilla, - Fab Premium Lavender essence and Lemon juice at medium speed.
- Add egg yolk and egg white.
- Add flour then add yogurt, then flour then yogurt, ending with flour.
- Pour onto greased pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 180 °C.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Stir together all ingredients for glaze in a small bowl.
- Spread the glaze over the cooled cake and serve.