FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE MADAGASCAR VANILLA,FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE RIPE BLUEBERRY
180 °C for 55 to 65 minutes
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
all-purpose flour - 195 grams
baking powder - 5 grams
salt - 1/4 teaspoon
grated lemon zest (outer yellow skin of the lemon) - 1 tablespoon
resh blueberries - 240 grams
unsalted butter, room temperature - 113 grams
granulated white sugar - 150 grams
large eggs - 2
Fab Premium Oil Soluble Madagascar Vanilla flavor - 1 teaspoon
FAB Premium Oil Soluble Ripe Blueberry flavour - 1 teaspoon
milk - 120 ml
- Preheat oven to 180 °C and butter the bottom and sides of a loaf pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest.
- Remove 1 tablespoon of flour mixture.
- Place the blueberries in a separate bowl and toss the berries with 1 tablespoon flour (this will help prevent the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the pan during baking).
- In the bowl, beat the butter until softened (about 1 minute).
- Add sugar and continue to beat until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes).
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- Beat in the Fab Madagascar Vanilla and FAB Premium Oil Soluble Ripe Blueberry flavour.
- Add the flour mixture (in three additions) and milk (in two additions) alternately, starting and ending with the flour.
- Mix only until combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and bake for about 55 to 65 minutes, or until bread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..