Kaju Banarasi Paan
FAB PRODUCTS USED
APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD BANARSI PAAN
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Kaju Banarasi Paan is unique flavourful refreshing Indian sweet which gives you twist of paan taste without having paan. Every bite is truly mesmerizing. As the name suggests it is made of cashew / kaju and betel leaves / paan. Kaju Paan is an extension of kaju Katli. It is like stuffing kaju katli with a mix of crunchy dry fruits and banarsi paan filling and decorated with silver leaf will kick to it. The stuffing of apura banarasi paan filling makes this sweet exotic. Homemade Kaju Paans are a great gift during functions and festivals.
Eggless,Vegetarian,Contains Nuts & Seeds
• 1 Cup Powdered Cashewnuts
• 1/4 Cup Powder Sugar
• 5 Tbsp Water
• 2 to 3 Edible silver leaf
• Few Drops of green food colour
For the Stuffing:
• Apyura Premium Spread Banarasi Paan
• 2 Tbsp Roughly sliced Nuts (Almond & Cashew)
1. Combine Sugar, water and edible green color in a pan and boil until sugar dissolves completely.
2. Now add cashewnuts powder and stire continously on medium heat.
3. Once mixture starts leaving sides of pan and comes together, swtich off heat and remove it on a plate.
4. Once warm enough and easy to touch, knead into a smooth dough.
5. Add cashew-almond slices in apyura premium spread banarasi paan and mix well together.
6. Pinch small ball of mixture and roll into a small puri.
7. Cut it into quarters.
8. Now give it a shape of cone and stuff banarasi paan mixture in it.
9. Decorate it with edible silver leaf / sheet.