FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB OIL SOLUBLE COFFEE,,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD CHOCO HAZELNUT
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
When the contest is about "Warm up the winter" what's better than a cup of creamy hot chocolate,topped with marshmallow 😊
Chocolate compound - 250gm
Fab coffee flavour - few drops
Hot chocolate powder - 6 to 8 tbsp (store bought or homemade)
Marshmallow - few
Apyura Choco Hazelnut spread - 4 tbsp
Sprinkles of choice
Hot milk - around 240 ml for one chocolate bomb
1. Melt chopped chocolate in microwave or double boiler, till its completely melted.
2. Add few drops of fab coffee flavour for the extra kick and to enhance the chocolate taste more.
3. Pour melted chocolate in round or sphere mould and spread it across with the help of spatula or brush. Cover the mould properly with chocolate and let it set. Once slightly set, add more chocolate for double coat. Let it set properly.
4. Demould the half spheres carefully and keep aside.
5. Now take one half sphere and spread one tbsp apyura choco hazelnut spread inside.
6. Add 1.5 tbsp hot chocolate powder in the sphere, along with few marshmallows.
7. Heat a plate and slightly melt the edges of other chocolate half sphere by putting it on the hot plate.
8. Attach both the half spheres and seal the chocolate bomb.
9. Drizzle melted chocolate on top and add sprinkles of your choice. And your chocolate bomb is ready 😊
10. Now the fun part - add ur chocolate bomb in your favourite mug. Pour hot milk over it and let the magic unfold 😁
Mix with a spoon and enjoy your mug of hot chocolate in this cozy winter ☃️❄
Now the fun part - add ur chocolate bomb in your favourite mug. Pour hot milk over it and let the magic unfold 😁
1. While making chocolate, use gloves to avoid fingerprints on the chocolate.
2. Use hot milk for this recipe.