FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE WATER MELON
Baking time - 15 mins; cooking time for pudding - 20 mins
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Ingredients for the tart crust
1. Whole wheat flour - 60g
2. Powdered sugar - 15g
3. Cold Butter (salted) - 25g
4. Cold water - 1 tbsp
Ingredients for the watermelon pudding
1. Watermelon puree - 200g
2. Cornflour - 1 tbsp
3. Water - 2 tbsp
4. Condensed milk - 3 tbsp
5. Fab premium watermelon flavour - 4 drops
Ingredients for the decoration:
1. Fresh plum - 1 piece
2. Scooped watermelon balls - 8 pcs
1. Mix flour, sugar together. Now add cold butter into it.
2. Mix thoroughly to get a crumbly texture.
3. Now add cold water to make a firm dough.
4. Keep the dough inside the refrigerator for at least 30 mins.
5. In the meantime, pour water into a heavy bottom saucepan and start heating it.
6. Mix cornflour into it and whisk thoroughly.
7. When the mixture becomes quite transparent, add the water melon puree into it.
8. Heat it at a low flame to get a thick consistency.
9. Now add condensed milk into it and mix properly.
10. At the end, add Fab premium watermelon flavour and mix.
11. Keep it for cooling.
12. Now roll the refrigerated tart crust dough to form a circle and place it inside the properly greased tart mould.
13. With the remaining dough, make leaf shaped crackers.
14. Place them inside the pre-heated oven and bake at 170C for 15 mins.
15. Keep them for cooling.
16. Now pour the watermelon pudding inside the tart shell.
17. Decorate it with freshly sliced plum, watermelon balls, and leaf shaped crackers.