FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE MASALA BREAD
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Healthy bread made with whole wheat flour & semolina, loaded with vegetables like onions, grated carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms, sweet corns & olives. Garnished with sesame seeds, melon seeds & pumpkin seeds. Served with beetroot dip.
Eggless,Vegetarian,Healthy Grain,Sugarfree,Contains Nuts & Seeds
1 cup= 250 ml
1 cup Whole wheat flour
1 cup Semolina
1 cup Curd
1/4 cup Olive oil
1/2 cup Water
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 cup Grated carrot
1/4 cup Chopped onions
1/4 cup Chopped bell peppers
1/4 cup Sweet corns
1/4 cup Mushrooms
2-3 tbsp Olives
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Oregano
1 tbsp Chilli flakes
1 tsp Cumin powder
1 tbsp Fennel powder
Seeds for garnishing
Veggies for garnishing
For beetroot dip:
1/2 beetroot peeled & cubed
1/4 cup Soaked peanuts
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
1/2 cup onion chopped
Few garlic cloves
1 tomato chopped
Salt to taste
1 tbsp fennel seeds powder
3-4 tbsp lemon juice
1. Take dry ingredients flour, semolina, baking powder & baking soda.
2. Take another bowl & take curd, olive oil, salt & spices & mix everything well.
3. Incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients & add all the veggies.
4. Make a soft batter by adding water gradually. It should be of medium consistency.
5. Grease & place parchment paper over a bread tin 9 inches.
6. Pour the batter & garnish with seeds & veggies like mushrooms, corns & olives.
7. Pre-heat the oven at 180* & bake for about 35-40 mins.
For beetroot dip:-
1. Take a wok & put a tbsp of olive oil on it. Heat the oil & put roughly chopped onion & garlic.
2. Once sauté, add tomato & red chilli & stir fry till tomato become mushy.
3. Now add beetroot cubes, sesame seeds & salt.
4. Add fennel seeds powder & cumin powder.
5. Switch off the flame & let this mixture cool.
6. After cooling, grind in a mixture grinder & add 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
7. Dip is ready to be served.
Cut the bread slices & serve with beetroot dip.
Pre-heat the oven at 180*. After 35 mins insert a toothpick, if it comes out clean, it means the bread is ready. Otherwise bake it for 4-5 more mins.