FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE KARCHI BISCUIT,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD KESAR MASTANI,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD TIRAMISU
Short Recipe Description
I made ghevars with Apyura spreads and fab flavors garnishing
Eggless,Vegetarian,Contains Nuts & Seeds
• ½ cup ghee / clarified butter
• 1 block ice
• 2 cup maida / plain flour / refined flour
• ½ cup milk, chilled
• 3 cup water, chilled
• 1 tsp lemon juice
for sugar syrup
• 1 cup sugar
• ¼ cup water
• oil / ghee for deep frying
• dry fruits, for garnishing
• ¼ tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder
• Apyura tiramisu spread
• Apyura kesar mastani
Fab karachi biscuit flavor
• firstly, take ½ cup ghee and rub with ice block.
• now add 2 cup maida and crumble well.
• further, add ½ cup chilled milk and give a rough mix.
• additionally, add 3 cup of chilled water, 1 tsp lemon juice and make a smooth flowing consistency
• In a flat kadahi place round mould & take oil or ghee. Heat it.
• pour the 2 tbsp of batter keeping a good distance from hot oil/ghee
• the batter will splatter and later the froth subsides. repeat 10-15 times
• pull the ghevar out once cooked, and drain off the oil completely.
• pour the sugar syrup over ghevar, garnish with chopped nuts and sprinkle cardamom powder.
• finally, garnish the ghevar with Apyura spreads and Fab flavor.
• 1. Apyura kesar mastani spread + homemade rabdi + chopped almonds and pistachios + rose petals
• 2. Fab karachi biscuit flavor + pea flower cottage cheese + sugarfree drops + cherry
• 3. Apyura tiramisu spread + coffee powder + whipped cream powder + choco chips
#FFF #ApyuraSpreads #FabFlavours #CelebratingAugust #Freckles
First make ghevars with my recipe.
After that garnish with different spreads.
These are so amazing and delicious.
Do try .
Apply spreads on cold ghevars not on hot.