FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE KARCHI BISCUIT,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD KESAR MASTANI,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD TIRAMISU
5 to 6
1 hour 30 min
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
It's a fusion ghevar with Apyura spreads & fab flavors
1/2 cup ghee
1/2 cup chilled milk
Oil or ghee frying
Apyura tiramisu spread
Whipped cream powder
Apyura kesar mastani spread
Home made rabdi
Chopped almonds and pistachios
Fab karachi biscuit flavor
Pea flower cottage cheese
• firstly, take ½ cup ghee and rub with ice block.
• now add 2 cup maida and crumble well.
• further, add ½ cup chilled milk and give a rough mix.
• additionally, add 3 cup of chilled water, 1 tsp lemon juice and make a smooth flowing consistency
• In a flat kadahi place round mould & take oil or ghee. Heat it.
• pour the 2 tbsp of batter keeping a good distance from hot oil/ghee
• the batter will splatter and later the froth subsides. repeat 10-15 times
• pull the ghevar out once cooked, and drain off the oil completely.
• pour the sugar syrup over ghevar, garnish with chopped nuts and sprinkle cardamom powder.
• finally, garnish the ghevar with Apyura spreads and Fab flavor.
• 1. Apyura kesar mastani spread + homemade rabdi + chopped almonds and pistachios + rose petals
• 2. Fab karachi biscuit flavor + pea flower cottage cheese + sugarfree drops + cherry
• 3. Apyura tiramisu spread + coffee powder + whipped cream powder + choco chips
When ghevar procedure is done then apply spread on these .
Apply spreads when ghevar is completely cooled