FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB OIL SOLUBLE LITCHI
30 mins for baking, 15 mins for preparation of filling
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Ingredients for the bread
1. Whole wheat flour - 130g
2. Refined flour - 130g
3. Instant Yeast - 1 tsp
4. Salt - ½ tsp
5. Butter - 2 tbsp
6. Milk - 190ml
7. Sugar - 1 tbsp
8. Milk powder - 3 tbsp
9. Oil - 1 tbsp
Ingredients for the filling
1. Mango slices / Chopped mango - 250g
2. Chopped Litchi - 250g
3. Icing sugar - 100g
4. Cornflour - 1 tbsp
5. Fab Litchi essence - ¼ tsp
1. Mix sugar with the warm milk and add dry instant yeast.
2. Wait for about 10 mins to bloom the yeast.
3. In flour, add milk powder and salt and mix properly.
4. Add the bloomed yeast into the flour mixture and prepare a dough.
5. Knead the dough for about 10 mins.
6. Keep it inside a properly greased bowl for about 1 hour.
7. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth.
8. After the dough has risen to double height, punch it.
9. Now divide the dough and make small balls.
10. Roll it and cut a square out of it.
11. Now add the filling in one side and wrap it upto half-way.
12. Then cut the roll at equal intervals and wrap it accordingly.
13. Now make a circle joining both ends.
14. Place it inside a properly greased cup-cake tray.
15. Keep it covered for 30-35 minutes.
16. Then do milk and cream wash.
Bake it inside pre-heated oven at 180C for 22-25 mins.