FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE PARMESAN CHEESE,FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE RED WINE
20 mins at 180°C
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
1: For Red Wine Brownies
All Purpose Flour - 100 gms
Salted Butter - 40 gms
Castor Sugar - 50 gms
Yogurt - 68 gms
Condensed Milk - 76gms
Semi Sweet Chocolate - 50 gms
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
Cocoa Powder - 1 tbsp
Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp
Red Food Color - 1/2 tsp
White Vinegar - 1/4 tsp
FAB Premium Oil Soluble Red Wine flavour - 30 drops
2: For the Parmesan Cheese Frosting
Heavy Cream - 50 gms
White Chocolate - 75 gms
Condensed Milk - 1 tbsp
FAB Premium Oil Soluble Parmesan Cheese Flavour - 5-6 drops
1: Red Wine Brownies
- Mix together Flour, Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, and sieve it well 2 to 3 times and keep it in a bowl(Dry Ingredients).
- Melt butter and chocolate in another bowl.
- Add sugar to the melted butter & Chocolate mixture .Mix till it fully combines.
- Mix Vanilla Extract with condensed milk and add it to Butter, Chocolate & Sugar mixture and mix till it fully combines.
- To this mixture, add the dry ingredients in small batches alternating it with yogurt and whisk till fully combined.
- Add Food colour and Vinegar and whisk.
- At this stage add around 30 drops of FAB Premium Oil Soluble Red Wine flavour to the mixture and mix till it gets fully combined.
- Line a 8 x 6 Baking tray with parchment paper, and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for about 20 min in a preheated oven at 180 degC.
- Once baked, let it cool down completely before topping it with the frosting..
2: Parmesan Cheese Frosting
- Finely chop White chocolate and put it in a bowl.
- Heat Heavy cream in a Pan or Microwave and bring it to a boil.
- Pour the Heavy cream into the White chocolate bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Add condensed milk to this mixture.
- Add 5-6 drops of FAB Premium Oil Soluble Parmesan Cheese Flavour and mix.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Once cool, pour a part of it in a Piping bag and swiggle on top of the Brownie ..