Biscotti are double baked Italian cookies. Which are so crisp and makes amazing tea time treats.
Maida - 1+1/2 cup
Castor sugar- 1/2 cup
Melted butter- 1/4 cup
Chopped apricots -1/2 cup
Chopped pistachios-1/2 cup
Chopped dried baby orange -1/4 cup
Orange juice-1/4 cup + 1 tbsp
Fab natural extract orange-1 TSP
Salt- 1 small pinch
1. Sift the all purpose flour and the baking powder .
2. Beat the butter and sugar , to this add the orange juice , zest , salt , orange extract , mix it well.
3. To this add the flour mixture , mix well .
4. Finally mix in the chopped apricots , dried baby orange and pistachio.
5. From a log and bake it on a greased tray for 25 mins at 180° C . Remove it , cool it , slice it place the slice on the tray bake it again for second time for 15mins at 180°C . Remove , cool well and store it in a air tight container.