FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE CRANBERRY
Chill for a few hours
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Peanut butter - little less than half a cup
Honey - a little less than half a cup
Roasted nuts & seeds (as per preference) - half cup + 1/4th cup
Dried fruit - 1/2 cup
Gluten free cereal - 2 cups (rice krispies or corn flakes, as per choice)
Salt one pinch -
Fab Premium Oil Soluble Cranberry Flavour - 1/2 tsp
Chocolate (melted) - 30 gms
- Line a small baking tray or 9 inch square mould with parchment paper.
- In a processor, pulse the nuts and fruits till they are a coarse powder.
- Ensure that the nuts don't release their oil.
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, over a medium flame, melt the butter and honey.
- Stir and prevent burning it.
- When the mixture bubbles and is a smooth paste that has emulsified, remover from the heat.
- This doesn't take long.
- Add the salt and flavour.
- Stir in nuts, fruits and cereal.
- Lastly add the chocolate and stir to coat everything equally.
- Working quickly, spread the mixture on the prepared tray evenly.
- Place another parchment paper on top and flatten and compress together using a rolling pin.
- Chill for a few hours and cut as desired..