FAB OIL SOLUBLE ROSE,,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD BANARSI PAAN
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Any festival is incomplete if we don't have Indian sweet delicacy to enjoy 😊 So a quick fix for last minute sweet - Coconut Rose Laddu with Banarasi paan twist.
Dessicated Coconut Powder - 1 cup
Ghee - 2 tbsp
Condensed Milk - 1/4 to 1/2 cup (as needed)
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Fab rose essence - 2 drops
Pink gel color - 2 drops (optional)
Apyura banarasi paan spread - 3-4 tbsp
1. Heat 1.5 tbsp ghee in a pan and add dessicated coconut powder to roast a little.
2. Add sufficient quantity of condensed milk and mix well.
3. Take off the heat and add cardamom powder, fab rose essence and gel color, if using and mix well.
4. Grease your palm with remaining ghee and take out a small portion of coconut mixture.
5. Make a centre in the coconut mixture ball and add little apyura banarasi paan spread in the center.
6. Roll the mixture in form of laddu and toss it in some dry dessicated coconut powder. And voila !!! Our delicious quick dessert is ready to devour 😍