FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB OIL SOLUBLE VANILLA
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
These are Christmas Special Cookies
1 cup Maida
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 Tsp Baking powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp dried Ginger powder
1 Tsp Cinnamon powder
1/4 Tsp clove powder
1/4 Tsp nutmeg powder
1 Tsp Fab Vanilla essence
For Royal Icing Ingredients:
1 cup Icing Sugar
1 tbsp Corn flour
1 tbsp water
1/2 Tsp Butter
Lemon juice (Optional)
Use any sprinkles
1. Combine brown sugar, honey and butter in a deep bowl and whisk we for about 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add the baking powder, baking soda, dried Ginger powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder, nutmeg powder and whisk well
3. Add maida, whisk well, now add Fab Vanilla essence and whisk again and knead it into a dough
4. Cover it with a lid and refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
5. Place the dough on a flat dry surface, dusted with maida and roll into circle.
6. Cut it using a cookie cutter in desired shapes.
7. Place cookies in a baking tray an bake it in a preheated Oven at 170°C for 10-12 minutes.
For Royal Icing:
Take a bowl, Combine Icing sugar, corn flour, butter, lemon juice well. Add 1 tbsp water and make a smooth icing. Transfer into different bowls for different colours. Add few drops of the required colours for Christmas cookies into the bowl and mix well. Now transfer the icing into different piping bags and it's ready for the icing.
Using different colours royal icing piping bags, make different designs on cookies and can decorate them with sprinkles.
Leave them for few minutes to get dry.
Bake these cookies at a low temperature depending upon your OTG to avoid burning.