FAB PRODUCTS USED
FAB PREMIUM OIL SOLUBLE COLA,APYURA PREMIUM SPREAD FRESH MANGO
Baking Temp Details
Short Recipe Description
Peeking out from within a crackling crown, is a mango and honey coloured bear, skin as soft as cream, waiting to melt at the tip of your tongue.
The classic choux au cola craquelin with Fab Premium Cola and Apyura Premium Fresh Mango Spread, is the perfect twist to the classic French dessert.
APF - ½ cup
Brown Sugar - 1/3 cup
Butter - ¼ cup
Fab Premium Cola - few drops
APF - 75 grams
Butter - 63 grams
Water - 100 ml
Salt - 1/8 tsp
Eggs - 3
Heavy cream - 1.5 Cups
Apyura Premium Spread Fresh Mango - 1.5 Tbsp
Icing sugar - 2 Tbsp
- Beat butter and sugar till pale.
- Add Fab Premium Cola essence.
- Fold flour into it and make a cookie dough.
- Roll into a sheet, chill and cut discs.
- Heat water, butter and salt.
- When boiling, add flour, stir well, return to heat.
- Cook till you get a firm ball of dough.
- Beat eggs one at a time.
- Stop when the dough turns glossy and thick.
- Pipe the cream puff dough and place the cookie disc on top.
- Press lightly and bake at 180C for 10 minutes and 160C for another 10 minutes or till done.
- Allow it to cool slowly.
- Cut the top, pipe whipped cream incorporated with Apyura Mango spread and place the top.