Chocolate Cupcake and Hazelnut Milkshake
Milk -3/4 cup
Vinegar -1 Tsp
Oil -1/4 cup
Cocoa powder-1/4 cup
Baking powder-1 tsp
Baking soda-1/4 tsp
Powder sugar- 1 cup
Vanilla essence- 1tsp
Chocolate Cupcake-2 piece
Vanilla IceCream - 2 scoops
Apyura choco Hazelnut spread- 2 tbsp
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar- 2 tbsp
Garnish with whipped cream
1. In milk add vinegar keep aside for 5 minutes and mix oil in it
2.sieve all dry ingredients and add in wet ingredients mix it well and ass vanilla essence.
3. Pour the mixture in cupcakes mould.
4 preheat the oven 170° For 10 minutes and bake after preheating.
5 Cool the cupcakes.
1. In the grinder pour vanilla ice cream, hazelnut spread, milk, the cupcakes and blend it till smooth.
2. Glaze the jar with choco hazelnut spread and pour the milkshake in it.
3. Garnish with whipped cream and chunks of cupcakes and serve cold.