This is a wonderful take on the regular brownie by making it a cakeyy brownie pizza, with a dash of coffee in it.
• 1/8 cup or 20 grams dark chocolate compound
• 1.5 tablespoon or 22 grams salted butter
• 1/2 cup or 60 grams all purpose flour/maida
• 1/2 tablespoon or 3.6 grams cocoa powder
• 1/4 teaspoon or 1 gram baking powder
• 1/8 teaspoon or 0.5 gram baking soda
• 1/3 cup or 35 grams powdered sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon or 2.5 ml filter coffee essence
• 1/4 cup or 60 ml milk
• Oreo chunks, for topping
• Butterscotch nuts, for topping
• Sprinklers, for topping
• Apyura Tiramisu spread & Rich Belgian Spread, for topping
Line a round 4 or 5 inch pan with butter paper and brush it
generously with oil. Set aside. Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for
2. In a bowl sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and
3. Melt chocolate using a double boiler method or microwave. Add
butter once chocolate has melted. Whisk continuously till the
butter melts completely.
4. Let it cool down a bit, for 5-6 minutes.
5. Add sugar and vanilla extract and some milk and mix it till well
6. Add in the flour-cocoa mix. Add more milk if needed. Combine
using a spatula, do not go overboard with mixing the batter. It will
be a thick batter.
7. Transfer batter to the prepared pan. Spread the batter throughout
the pan using a spatula or back of your spoon.
8. Bake the brownies at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let them cool completely and then slice
into pizza slices.
10. Top each slice with your favourite toppings.
Top your brownie pizza slices with your favourite spreads and sauces and yummy sprinklers.
Always take out the brownie from the tin once it has cooled completely that is after 1 hour.